Rewind The History

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009


Music




Phoebe Tan Li Bee
I am PhoebeTan. Fourteen and three quarters, fear me :D (muahaahah)!
Nicole says, Phoebe is taken. By ME :P *too bad*

p/s ; David Cook rocks socks !


Bitch Alert !
Say Something




My Plurk



Links

CrazyBradyBunch :D

AlexShiew
ChingMaeJin
ChongYieWei
ChristineTeeYiKui
ChanZhiChii
DerekYap
TanKyeLi
NicoleThamCarmenn
TerShinAnn
Nicole Was Here :D
Hello hello :D

Nicole here, haha, durhh?! I just changed Phoebe's blog layout to a 'better' one, I guess ? And sadly all the LINKS got EFFIN DELETED, MATHECHIBAISOHAIKIA! *sorry Phoebe for cursing in your blog* . So anyways, if you want to be linked, or if I missed out your name, kindly leave your name & blog link at the chatbox.

Please & ThankYou .

Monday, June 1, 2009 at 5:02 AM